50 Motivational Quotes for Coworking Spaces. Inspire Your Residents Throughout the Day!
People are the main asset of any coworking business. Spaces that were all about renting desks are lost somewhere back in the days. Now, coworking space operators are focused on building a healthy community. This is the only tested method to win the love of your members, make them come back to your space every day and tell their friends about you.
Managers try hard to transform coworking spaces into incubators for successful startups. They implement progressive coworking software to improve members' experience and turn tedious routines into fun activities, run various community networking events, come up with ergonomic design solutions for the utmost comfort, etc.
You surely monitor members' mood and behavior during the day. A good manager knows what are the members working at, what are their interests, how many members are there in their families, if they have kids, their likes and dislikes, problems that don't let them sleep at night, and so on.
Having enough information about each member helps the manager introduce the right people to each other, properly match people and events, and even provide their favorite cookies and beverages, which is also important.
People are sensitive to details. Sometimes a stupid phrase can cut like a knife, and on the contrary, an apt motivational quote hanging on the wall can make us move on. I am sure you have motivational quotes in your space. But it's never too much of a good thing and I decided to add some inspirational sayings to your collection. You need to update those posters from time to time anyway :-) Hope your residents will love them.
1) "All the power is within you. You can do anything." ~ Swami Vivekananda
2) "Stop whining, start grinding." ~ Eric Thomas
3) "What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it." ~ Jay Shetty
4) "Be so good they can’t ignore you." ~ Steve Martin
5) "It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." ~ Mae Jemison
6) "Don’t wait. The time will never be just right." ~ Napoleon Hill
7) "Do your thing and don’t care if they like it." ~ Tina Fey
8) "Make each day your masterpiece." ~ John Wooden
9) "Don’t count the days make the days count." ~ Muhammad Ali
10) "You’re probably on the right track if you feel like a sidewalk worm during a rainstorm." ~ Larry Page (Google)
11) "The habit of persistence is the habit of victory." ~ Herbert Kaufman
12) "Nothing is given. Everything is earned." ~ LeBron James
13) "The moment you want to quit is the moment you need to keep pushing." ~ Unknown
14) "You are your only limit." ~ Unknown
15) "Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan." ~ Unknown
16) "Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." ~ John D. Rockefeller
17) "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~ Maya Angelou
18) "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~ Walt Disney
19) "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." ~ Robert F. Kennedy
20) "What you do today can improve all your tomorrows." ~ Ralph Marston
21) "I’m not here to be average. I’m here to be awesome." ~ Unknown
22) "Your potential is endless. Go do what you were created to do." ~ Unknown
23) "We’re not playing solitaire out here." ~ Bill Parcells
24) "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." ~ Winston Churchill
25) "Diligence is the mother of good luck." ~ Benjamin Franklin
26) "The ultimate inspiration is the deadline." ~ Nolan Bushnell
27) "Expect problems and eat them for breakfast." ~ Alfred A. Montapert
28) "There are seven days in a week and someday isn’t one of them." ~ Unknown
29) "Only dead fish go with the flow." ~ Unknown
30) "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
31) "You don’t “discover” your place in the world. You carve it out." ~ Thibaut
32) "Don’t stop when you’re tired; stop when you’re done." ~ Marilyn Monroe
33) "There is always room at the top." ~ Daniel Webster
34) "Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied." ~ Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
35) "Success is my only option, failure’s not." ~ Eminem
36) "Winners never quit and quitters never win." ~ Vince Lombardi
37) "What comes easy won’t last. What lasts won’t come easy." ~ Unknown
38) "Leadership is an action, not a position." ~ Donal McGannon
39) "Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy." ~ Tony Robbins
40) "I am not talented. I am obsessed." ~ Conor McGregor
41) "Don’t look back – you’re not going that way." ~ Unknown
42) "Better an oops than a what if." ~ Unknown
43) "Storms make trees take deeper roots." ~ Unknown
44) "Will it be easy? No. Will it be worth it? Absolutely." ~ Unknown
45) "Strive for progress, not perfection." ~ Unknown
46) "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller
47) "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing." ~ Elbert Hubbard
48) "Feel the fear. Do it anyway!" ~ Jillian Michaels
49) "Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem and 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it!" ~ Tony Robbins
50) "Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing." ~ Hunter S. Thompson
I hope you liked motivational quotes I have collected for your coworking space. Which ones do you find the most powerful and why? Which ones are good enough to decorate your walls? Maybe you have your own inspirational quotes or favorite sayings that help to cheer up when you are down? Please share them with me and I promise to add the best expressions to this list.