What Is White Label for Coworking Software
Brand is important, because it builds trust between your coworking space and residents. Consistent application of your coworking space brand throughout all touchpoints with residents builds good reputation and helps people remember your space better. andcards Suite allows to apply your coworking space brand to andcards web and mobile apps. Read on to learn how white label coworking software works and how to set it up.
What is a White Label?
Generally white label is any product that is made by one company and rebranded to make it look like another company made it. If you want to strengthen the brand of your coworking space and attract more customers, as well as increase member convenience by giving them a dedicated mobile app, you don’t have to spend a fortune. andcards Suite coworking space management software can be fully customized with your logo and name.
andcards Suite branded with Futurespace coworking space logo
What Are the Benefits of a White Label?
You may ask why you need this, and we have asked our customers as well about it. This is what they’ve told us:
- People buy ideas, and brand is essentially your way to broadcast the idea. If you use just a Google Calendar or some random booking app, people won’t remember it and have and emotional connection. Custom branded andcards mobile app will have your coworking space logo, so that people will always see your brand every time they book a space.
- Strong brand throughout all touchpoints with customers allow growing customer loyalty. Nowadays consumers got used to great design, convenience of mobile apps, and availability of services 24/7. Picture yourself buying something online — would you give your credit card number to a sketchy website with poor design? If no, why do you expect your customers to book meeting rooms through a no-name free service that you decided to use to save some money?
- Custom branded mobile apps save login information, so your members don’t have to re-login every time they make a meeting room booking.
- Focus your members only on your own coworking space. If you post events on Facebook, announce news by email, and perform room booking via Google Calendar, your members will most likely miss your next the most important event. Having a separate mobile app ensures members never miss what’s going on at your coworking space, because every push notification will come separately with your own name and icon.
If you’re convinced and ready to build your own coworking space app, let’s read how to get started!
How to Set Up White-Label Mobile App for Coworking Space
White label coworking space software is composed of two parts:
- Web app (e.g., members.coworkingspace.com)
- Mobile apps for smartphones
Setting up both is easy and doesn’t take too much time.
Access Coworking Software from Own Domain
Simplify coworking space onboarding process by pointing your members to your own workspace portal. You can set up your own domain (e.g., coworkingspace.com) to open andcards Suite branded with your logo. This is what it looks like:
andcards Suite coworking space community portal for web branded with Futurespace logo
Check out the article telling how to set up web-based white label coworking software. What’s really amazing is that custom branded web app is completely free of charge!
Publish Separate Mobile Apps for Coworking Space
Making your own coworking space app is not that hard. First, you need to prepare marketing materials. We recommend to follow Apple’s and Google’s guidelines:
Of course, andcards team will help you get the most out of your app store submissions. For example, we can help you create screenshots for your new mobile apps, write keywords and app descriptions. Yet one thing you’ll need to provide is logo file, preferably in vector, so that we can create icons in all sizes. This is what it normally looks like when we create icon sets:
To build custom branded andcards Suite mobile apps, we create multiple versions of icons for all sizes
Producing a separate mobile app normally takes about a week, plus the time for approving it on Apple App Store and Google Play store. We also charge a small fee for the service, so check how much white label costs.
Are There Any Restrictions for Functionality of a White-Label App?
There are no restrictions or lack of functionality. Read more about andcards Suite features — and you can have them all 100% functioning in your customized mobile app for coworking space. Your white label mobile apps will be available on the following platforms: iOS (iPad, iPhone), Android, web app.
If you used andcards Suite apps before, you don’t have to create a separate account to log into your shiny new white label apps. Just use the same log in method, and you’re good to go.
How to Get White Label Software
You're one step away from getting custom branded apps for your coworking space. Schedule a demo call with our team and we'll help make your coworking space stand out!
Looking to improve your coworking space digital infrastructure? Check out these:
📂 Looking to boost coworking membership value? Read how to organize benefit catalog at a coworking space
👋 All set with apps and got some free time? Focus on developing a strong community at a coworking space
🌐 Find out how to promote coworking space online effectively