Coworking Space CRM System: Top 5 Solutions for Your Workplace
The term CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is heard here and there. The system proved to be helpful for all sorts of businesses including coworking. The goal of this article is to provide you with all essential info about coworking space CRM, i.e.: what is it, why do you need it, how can you benefit from using it, etc. I am also going to feature some great systems, so it will be much easier to choose CRM software for coworking space.
What is Coworking Space CRM
In simple terms, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a technology for managing all your coworking business relationships and interactions with existing and potential customers. An awesome CRM helps you improve business relationships, stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
What Can CRM System Do for Your Coworking Space Business
One of the coworking space tends is using advanced technologies for automating routines. CRM software is one of those applications and here's what it can do for you:
- Help to find new customers.
- Collect and organize current and prospective customers' information.
- Automatically pull in additional information (recent company's news and activities, client's personal details and communication preferences).
- Integrate with your favorite business tools (coworking space management software, accounting and billing, surveys, etc.) for better information flow.
- Intelligence built into CRM system automates administrative tasks (data entry, lead or service case routing.)
- Automatically generate insights for a better understanding of the customer and predicting their reactions to tailor marketing strategies.
- Improve your bottom line (lead conversion, sales, customer happiness, revenue, etc.)
- Focus on the right clients. Identify, add and categorize new leads quickly and easily, prioritize the opportunities to close deals, and nurture warm leads to turn them into hot.
- Increase referral income from existing tenants. When you know customers better, you can reveal new cross-selling and upselling opportunities that will make members happier with your service.
- Great customer support. Coworking space CRM helps to meet members' expectations in terms of fast personalized support. A manager has all records of customer's bookings, orders, and interactions, so they are always ready to address any issue or answer any question fast.
- Improve the quality of your products and services. Coworking space CRM software compiles data from many sources. Analyzing it you can spot problems early, identify gaps, and improve your offers.
Top 5 Coworking Space CRM Systems to Consider
I promised you to point out some of the best CRM for coworking space. If you already have coworking software, and the platform is best of breed type, the first thing you can do is ask your vendor for a bit of advice.
There are two big groups of workplace management software — "all-inclusive" or "all-in-one" and "best of breed" or "integration" apps. All-inclusive solutions try to cram pack as many features as they can in one application, so they will probably offer a kind of CRM system out-of-the-box.
Coworking apps offering integrations give you much more freedom and flexibility of choice. You can pick out either one of the available best of breed systems they already have integrations with or ask them to build integration with CRM software you would like to use / already use.
Pipedrive CRM Software
The system promises a 28% deal close rate increase if you organize your sales in Pipedrive. This CRM software helps to:
- Get more hot qualified leads fed straight into your pipeline around the clock from your custom chatbot and web forms.
- Automate and track sales interactions with synced emails, calendars and calls.
- See what works and ditch what doesn’t with pipelines, dashboards, personalized sales tips, and a dedicated manager app.
Pipedrive is rated the easiest sales tool to implement by G2Crowd. It is deeply customizable either, you can set Pipedrive up to fit your sales process from pipeline stages to custom fields.
HubSpot Free CRM Software
HubSpot CRM has free tools for your coworking business and it’s 100% free. Here are some of the main HubSpot features:
- Up-to-minute view into your sales pipeline in a clean visual dashboard.
- Detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance.
- Contact records are automatically enriched with data from over 20 million businesses.
- Notifications for salespeople the minute a prospect opens their email or visits your coworking website.
- Accessible context sales managers need to follow up with the right leads at the right time.
- Free meeting scheduling, live chat, email templates, click-to-call functionality, and more for easy connecting with prospects.
Zoho CRM is used by over 150 000 in 180 countries. Here are some reasons why you should consider the system:
- Simple, straightforward user interface with a minimal learning curve.
- Flexible, month-to-month contracts supported by transparent pricing plans.
- Deployment, consultation, onboarding, and training programs to help you get started smoothly.
- Migration wizard to easily import data from spreadsheets or other CRM systems.
- Fully extensible developer platform that facilitates tighter integration of CRM with external systems and applications.
- CRM apps for both iOS and Android.
monday.com is a CRM tool that lets you manage your customer data, interactions, and processes and keep all the data protected. Here's what you can do with monday.com:
- Set up automatic reminders, due date notifications, and assign teammates to new tasks automatically.
- Automatically insert leads captured on any other form or import from many other tools in a few clicks.
- Build and customize your dashboards to gain important insights and a clear overview of your sales, processes, performance, and overall business opportunities.
- Train your team to use monday.com with webinars, tutorials, and guides.
Creatio is a low-code process automation and CRM platform. It will help your coworking business to accelerate sales, marketing, and service. Here is what the tool can do for you:
- Allows sales team focus only on qualified and sales-ready leads.
- Establish and maintain personalized communications with every customer using email marketing tools.
- Utilize a visual campaign designer in CRM Creatio to reach audiences with the most relevant message on the right channel.
- Manage leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Manage the complete customer journey – from lead to order, and continued account maintenance.
Over to You
Summarizing everything said above, a coworking CRM tool is a central location to store existing and prospective customer's contact details and essential info, identify sales opportunities, record service issues, and manage marketing campaigns. Besides, Coworking space CRM makes valuable information about every member's interaction available to managers and staff any time they need it.
When data is visible and easy to access, it's much easier to join team efforts and increase productivity. Every coworking space employee can see previous communication style with the customers, their purchase history, their latest deals, payments, and more. CRM can help coworking centers of all sizes drive business growth. It is an absolute must for small coworking spaces that have to find ways of doing more with fewer resources.
Choosing a CRM for coworking space is serious, you don't need just some default tool an all-inclusive coworking software provider imposes. Apply best of breed approach, which means pick the best solutions on the market and if your coworking space management app can't adjust, migrate to a more flexible solution.
Need more answers to the IT questions of your coworking space? Schedule a demo call with us, let's pump up your coworking technology.