Must-have Coworking Software Integrations
Using a workspace management system is out of question for modern coworking operators. Coworking business is getting more competitive and there is no chance for those who are using old-school paper and pen approach.
If you track the latest coworking space trends, you probably agree that automation of the common processes helps not only optimize the workflow and the expenses of a workspace but improve the quality of service and boost members' happiness.
As a rule, choosing the best coworking software solution spawns some new challenges. For instance, you need to decide what type of workspace management app would you like to use — all-inclusive vs best-of-breed or custom.
All the above mentioned types have their pleasures and drawbacks. Here are some of the pain points of each solution to pay attention to:
- All-inclusive/all-in-one — expensive, high learning curve, too many useless features, too sophisticated, makes neither members nor managers happy.
- Custom — high maintenance costs, poor compatibility with other apps you are using.
- Best-of-breed/integration — the only concern here is what integrations do you really need to cover main business requirements.
The goal of this article is to list must-have coworking software integrations. All of them are offered by andcards and actively used by customers.
First of all, when you choose best-of-breed coworking software, it doesn't mean you will need to spend time to handpick the applications for integrations. Decent vendors already provide a bunch of them.
The coolest things about coworking software offering IT integrations instead of built-in features are:
- you actually continue to use all apps you already love,
- you don't have to master new technologies as you already know them,
- you apply only top-notch applications and extensions,
- you don't overpay for the features you don't use.
If all the above sounds obscure or abstract for you, let's take a look at andcards integrations. I am sure that our real-life example will help you connect A to B.
Building even one integration requires a certain development work. So, integration is not a result of a random choice. We need a weighty reason to start working on it.
Here are some major considerations for building an integration:
- Are there any requests for building an integration with the software? Our goal is to make customers happy by offering effective solutions to their problems. If we have many requests for building a usable integration, we get to work.
- Is the software of premium quality? We make integrations only with best-of-breed solutions because a solid coworking brand should implement only cutting-edge technologies.
- Is the solution cost-efficient? The price aspect is also important. It mustn't break the bank of a coworking center. Some of the software integrations in our toolkit are available for free.
All our integrations fall under seven groups or categories according to the issues they address:
- Access Control
- Communication and customer support
Now let's take a quick look at each category of the coworking software integrations.
The category is presented by integrations with HubSpot and Zoho.
HubSpot is a robust sales, marketing, and customer support platform.
Connecting HubSpot to your main coworking software allows to:
- Create HubSpot contacts to keep the CRM up to date.
- Open associated HubSpot contact from member profile in Community.
- Preview deal with information on the member profile.
- Sync member activities into HubSpot.
Zoho CRM is an advanced customer relationship management technology for sales, marketing, and support management within a single program.
Connecting Zoho CRM to andcards lets you to:
- Create Zoho CRM contacts to keep the CRM up to date.
- Open associated Zoho CRM contact from member profile in Community.
- Preview deal with information on the member profile.
- Sync member activities into Zoho CRM.
Read more about the best CRM systems for coworking spaces.
Meeting room booking is one of the most common processes in the coworking space. Loosely speaking, the automation of meeting room booking is one of the primary tasks a coworking app must solve.
With andcards mobile apps, members can book meeting rooms from their smartphones from any part of the world paying for the reservation with credits or credit cards.
andcards integrations with Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, and Microsoft Calendar allow connecting a personal or work version of the calendar you are using to sync all bookings made on andcards. In other words, if you make a meeting room reservation on andcards, it will automatically appear in your calendar.
Please note that it's a poor practice to handle meeting room bookings relying on free calendars only. Read more here: Meeting Room Booking: Coworking Software vs Google Calendar.
For establishing online payments, billing and invoicing at a coworking space we have the following integrations:
Stripe payments work in-app without redirecting or requiring to install another app.
Right after enabling Stripe you instantly acquire debit or credit cards inside the app. You can turn on 'Card' payment method for:
- Meeting room booking page.
- Invoice payment page.
Read more about the best billing and invoicing software for coworking spaces.
It's difficult to overestimate the benefits of access control automation at the coworking space. It enables you to extend your operating hours to 24/7 without the necessity to hire additional staff for the night shifts, to free community manager's time for interactions with tenants, and significantly improve the member experience.
These cloud-based access control systems allow you to:
- Sync members and their information with Kisi/SALTO KS access levels.
- Serve meeting room availability, allowing unlocks only by the booker.
- Manage access to all locks within the Kisi/SALTO KS platforms.
- Have 24/7 activity data to understand usage patterns.
- Remote door unlock with a smartphone.
Most people come to coworking spaces to become a part of something bigger, a community of like-minded individuals. The secret of community-building success lies in keeping everyone connected and informed about all the latest news, coworking space events, networking opportunities, classes, training, whatever. Another essential moment is showing each member how much you care about their needs. You can do this via customer support tools.
Stream integration adds a new "Stream" button and works in-app without redirecting or requiring to install another app.
It enables a coworking space community feed where members can communicate.
- Share status updates in real-time.
- Attach photos to posts.
- React to posts.
- Receive push notifications for new posts.
Zendesk enables you to organize customer support at your coworking space.
- Add the "Help" button to your web and mobile apps.
- Allow members to find support articles and coworking community guidelines.
- Let customers report issues and create support tickets.
- Enable real-time chat with your web and mobile app members.
The integration allows synchronizing member information from Community to an audience on Mailchimp. Mailchimp platform enables you to:
- Send an automated welcome email to new members.
- Email monthly newsletters to all members at once.
- Remind team managers to pay by invoice.
Intercom adds a “Helpdesk” button to My Workspaces page. Members can use it to find help articles and chat with you. Connect Intercom to your main coworking software to:
- Sync member information to the Intercom platform.
- See when members are online.
- Chat to your web and mobile app members.
- Chat to your workspace website visitors.
- Automate in-app messages and email communications.
- Organize community guidelines and help.
Members expect that a coworking space will have all office utensils including printers and scanners. Smart integrations with cutting-edge printing solutions will help to put the service to the new level.
ezeep is the leading print management software for all sorts of enterprises including coworking spaces. ezeep makes printing intuitive, simple, and automated for coworking space members and guests.
The integration allows to:
- Synchronize andcards member accounts to ezeep cloud printing solution.
- Automatically and instantly connect printers to the devices of your staff, members and guests.
- Set up printing rules, limits and even prices for users, groups, printers.
- Get printing reports and dashboards.
Sindoh offers cloud-based office printing management solutions. Connect it to andcards to fully automate printing:
- Sync member information to the Sindoh database.
- Issue Sindoh Print ID to members automatically.
- See how many pages each member printed.
The analysis is the key to informed decision making and sustainable business growth. Integration with Google Data Studio will eliminate all guesswork from your coworking marketing strategy.
Integration of Google Data Studio allows to easily access all of your andcards data through the tool. The integration enables you to:
- Synchronize all your data from andcards into Data Studio in real-time.
- Quickly build interactive reports and dashboards with Data Studio’s web-based reporting tools to inspire better coworking space business decisions.
- Share your reports and dashboards with anyone in the world.
- Collaborate in real-time with multiple team members.
- Schedule regular email reports.
- Download all your data in CSV file format.
Zapier makes coworking business owners happier as it automatically moves data between andcards and the other apps they use. Zapier supports thousands of apps like Google Calendar, Slack, HubSpot, Typeform, and more. It enables you to set up automated workflows that integrate andcards with the other software you use to operate the coworking space in a matter of minutes.
After creating a few Zaps you can automatically invite members or move data into events, social media, community apps, invoicing, payments, visitor management, access control, and so much more.
Here are some of the most popular andcards + Zapier automations:
- Invite a member to andcards when Pipedrive, Zoho, or Salesforce CRM deal is updated.
- Invite a member to andcards when Xero, QuickBooks, or Stripe invoice is paid.
- Create a contact in HubSpot when a new member is invited to andcards.
- Create a user in Greetly visitor management software when a new member is invited to andcards.
- Search for a member in all branches and optionally invite if not found.
To activate Zapier automation integration you need to sign up for Zapier and follow the instructions in this help article: Zapier integration help article.
As you see, the above integrations address all major processes you need to handle at your coworking space daily. Note that you don't pay for the features you don't use and you use only the best software solutions available in the market. What's more, the above list of integrations is not final. Our developers add more awesome stuff regularly.
Still have questions on how your coworking space can benefit from andcards coworking software integrations? Schedule a demo call with us!